For more Information refer below article :
What is knockout ?
Developing a complex and dynamic data-driven web application can be a challenging task. Keeping a user interface in sync with the underlying data normally involves wiring up a number of event handlers to broker information between the various elements and the data whenever any actions are performed by a user or when new data is loaded.
Knockout.js MVVM Framework :-
Knockout facilitates the use of a Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern in a web application’s client-side behavior. The two main concepts one must learn when working with Knockout’s MVVM implementation are Observables and Bindings.
Advantages of Knockout:-
• Easy to start, no learning curve, well documented.
• Light and fast, only 41kb
• Declarative two-way binding enables a lot of stuff like UI events propagation, visible true/false, dynamic UI, etc…
• Easy to understand HTML structure due to above reason
• No limitation to integrate with other tools and libraries such as Bootstrap, jQuery, underscore.JS