For more Information refer below article :
What is AngularJS ?
- So let’s take a minute to understand some of the main concepts behind AngularJS.
- So, first of all, AngularJS is a framework. A framework implies that instead of writing code however you want, you change the way you write your applications and follow the standards set by the framework.
- By doing this, you can take advantage of some of the built-in features and with AngularJS that means templates, filters, two-way data-binding and many more.
Why AngularJS ?
- HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications.
- AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
Very Nice Blog On AngularJs with SharePoint : http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/876803/Sharepoint-OnLine-and-AngularJS